With so many under trained individuals offering this service now, I wanted to give every client a check list to follow when choosing a technician to perform a procedure on their face.
Forever Pretty wants the best for you whether or not you choose us for your procedure. Do not fall prey to all the online social media before/after photos check for pictures where you can confirm location it was taken and by actual artist, also has it been enhanced by topical makeup. We are always available to help you find a wonderful technician in your area.
1. Washington State License DOL ask to see it, should be posted at the artist's station.
2. Washington State Shop License DOL required also is separate license from artist license. Insurance is required with this licensure. :)
3. Bloodborn Pathogens Certificate annually required. Ask to see it.
4. Years in business under current business name.
5. Years actively doing tattoo cosmetics! not just beauty industry.
6. Check Department of Licensing for years technician has held license and has any complaints against them.
7. Referral is the best way to go, before and after pictures are everywhere on the internet these may not have been done by the technician but stock picture examples of PMU permanent makeup work.
8. Follow your gut instinct, if you are not completely comfortable cancel.
9. There is no such thing as a simi - permanent tattoo no matter what is said.
10. If person is not trained properly scaring and correction work may be required.
11. This is not time to shop discounts " it's your FACE " !
12. Reviews are worthless without real clients use of full names disclosed, it could be anyone.
So look for people you know on client reviews.
13. Ask about their training was it clinical Hands-On with after class support or online classes? If online training was recieved with no practicals run fast!
14. Ask to see certifications. Ask for Instructor's information and call instructor to verify training certificate.
Forever Pretty Permanent Cosmetic Training Center
P.O. Box 1283 Coupeville, WA. 98239
360-672-4459 Operating Since 1990
Master Correction Specialist
Medical Tattoo Instructor for Plastic Surgery Centers
Permanent Makeup Master Instructor / Educator
Doctor Referred and Recommended Center
Washington State Tattoo Advisory Former Board Member
Washington State Licensed Instructor, Technician & Center
Locations Served ~ Whidbey Island WA, Oak Harbor WA, Coupeville WA, Mukilteo WA, Camano Island WA, Everett WA, Mill Creek WA, Seattle WA, Kirkland WA, Bothell WA, Lynnwood WA, Shoreline WA, Bellevue WA, Renton WA, Anacortes WA, La Conner WA, Burlington WA, Sedro Woolley WA, Bellingham WA, Mount Vernon WA, Stanwood WA, Marysville WA, Camano Island WA, Tacoma Washington State , Arizona State, Idaho State , California, Oregon